ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:17:32 -0600
Mat,

Basically God is prophetically speaking of  the seed of woman, Jesus, in
this case God is referring to a incident to occur 4000 years or so later
for the most part. Seed of woman being Jesus of Nazzereth, and the seed of
the serpent, the devil, those that hated Jesus and all he stood for, and
eventually they had him crucified, so bruised his heel. Bruised his heel
because it is the crucifiction of Christ  whichg, although seemed to be a
victory to the devil, is really our redemption of sin and way to the Father
in heaven. Although we, as God's kids, are sometimes bruised in the heel by
the enemy from taking up Christ in our life, we are able to stomp on the
head of the enemy by that same reason, because Christ is in our life and we
have victory over situations here and ultimately in heaven.Christ in our
lives.

Brad