ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:36:45 -0600
Another great idea Paul and also another one you can put on my christmas
list.
I love lows.
As with all places like that though the people who are supposed to help you
seem to run and hide anytime they see you looking inquisitive.
Gees goober, I was just holding back a burp.
You didn't have to hop on that forklift and wiz away.
I think they should issue you a paint ball gun when you go in their so that
you can take aim and if you hit them you get to claim them as your personal
assistant for the rest of your visit.
Whipe my nose goob and hand me that box of screws.

Matt

All you need to concern yourself with is the biblical definition of love.
agape love.  This is the sort of love we find in John 3 16.  god so loved
the world that he gave his only begottan son.
The definition of agape love is
A perminant selfsacrificing commitment to act in the best interest of
another person regardless of negative emotions or dificult cercomstances.
You must base your love for your spouse on your will and not on your
emotions.