ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:13:47 -0700
Hi, all.  Lisa's sister Sharon did a net search and apparently found the
info I sent to you guys about Lisa, so she wrote to me on Facebook with
additional information.  I wrote back and asked if there were any causes to
which we could contribute in Lisa's memory, and will let you know if she
gives me any further information.  Anyway, here's what she said:

Hi Peggy, this Lisa's sister. From searching the internet for Lisa's email
addresses
and nicknames I found that she was active on blind-catholics. I joined the
group
and tried to post the news about Lisa but I don't think my post ever made it
through.
I did speak to Guillermo. I will clarify some things he relayed to Bruce.
Her surgery
Wednesday was to remove an area of skin that is being tested for cancer, but
isn't
necessarily cancer. Anyway, we know now that she had a stroke, died suddenly
and
didn't suffer. She was very upbeat about moving to NY, and about her new
job, and
was just getting her life back together. The funeral begins at I.J. Morris
Funeral
home (Brooklyn) (718-377-8610) Tuesday at 12:30, but we'll be having a
graveside
service at Montefiore cemetary. Afterward, we'll be gathering at my parents
house
in Brooklyn. PS: Thanks for all the group members' prayers.

http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4425 (20090914) __________

http://www.eset.com