EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:20:26 -0500
Hi Terry,

The WiVik on-screen keyboard has everything you asked for, and more.

http://www.wivik.com/

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com

Greetings!

I was wondering if I could get some help.  I’m looking for a large key,
on-screen keyboard that will work in Windows XP and or VISTA.  I’m working
with a 3rd grade student who might be able to use such a piece of software
on a Tablet-PC.  The Microsoft on-screen keyboard is very small and hard for
him to use.  The student needs larger keys on the on-screen keyboard.  Word
prediction integrated with the keyboard would be a bonus.  He is a good
speller.  The word prediction would increase his productivity.  Are there
any on-screen keyboards that would meet these specifications?

Thank you very much for any assistance.

Sincerely,
Terry A. Martin, MS Ed
President