ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:46:00 -0500
That is nice to know.  A blind bare footer on my bare footers list went to
liberty.  They were very nice to him in accommodating his bare foot
life-style.  He got a letter from his physician stating the reason he
required the accommodation, and they were most understanding.  I was amazed
at their understanding considering some years ago there were stories told
about the university indicating a lack of understanding of difference.
Since attending the university, he has since gone on to become a therapist
of some sort.  I corresponded with him a while.  But have since lost track
of him.