ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 06:13:43 -0400
It is not difficult to determine why we blind people are sleepy at
inopportune times.  Because we haven't the same access to light as do our
sighted counterparts our melatonin is released at incorrect times.  I would
think with the standing and kneeling  it would be difficult to sleep in
church.  Also, one wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to go up to the
communion rail.