ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:39:00 -0600
A little information for you.
If you put some bleach on your finger and while you're peeing, stick that
finger in the stream, it can produce a false negative.
Not to breed paranoya or anything, just something I was told by my brother
the drug addict.
Terri's brother, the drug addict used to drink water and bleach.
My drug addict brother said this was crazy and that's when he told me the
thing about peeing on your finger with a little bleach on it.
Ah, the lengths they will go too eh?

Matt
Gives a whole new meaning to the fraise, pour yourself 3 fingers...