ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:57:53 -0600
    I'm certainly sorry to hear about your daughter and her husband
divorcing.
That is a real shame for them and for any children they have.
I hope they have a change of heart and stick it out at least until they are
on even footing with the drug problems and have their heads together.

Matt

The best marages come from two totally different people who walk into the
valley of hardship and they never seporate and they walk out together.
From the trust that Agape love builds, all other forms of love grow and our
intimacy gets stronger and stronger as time passes.