ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:59:37 -0500
Thanks, Pat.  I look forward to seeing the movie although the English
subtitles aren't going to do blind folks much good in the theater.

While we're on the subject of films, has anyone heard of the new movie that
just came out in theaters called The Gospel of John, Film?  It is supposed
to be a word for word account from the Gospel.

The website is here:

http://www.gospelofjohnthefilm.com/