ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:27:39 -0600
Kathy,

I'm praying for your Church and for you and Greg.

I have been to Catholic Churches where they did believe in the baptism of
the Holy Spirit, and the gifts of The Holy Spirit. It was really neat,
because I first received the Baptism of The Holy Spirit at the University
of Portland, which was conducted by a Catholic Priest.

God's Blessings.

Love,
Pat Ferguson