ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:12:38 -0600
Vicki, and Everyone,

I know exactly what you mean about being around sick people.

In December of 1999, we delivered a computer to some friends who had bought
it from us. They had their little grand Son over for the Holidays. This was
shortly before Christmas. The next day, we went over there again, and took
something else over there. We learned at that time, that their Grand Son
had Bronchitis. I had been playing with him the night before that. On
Christmas day, I came down with a sore throat, and I was very sick, then
Vernon came down with it, also. We were very upset because they didn't tell
us their Grand Son was sick. We would have opted not to go over there again.

We both ended up getting on Antibiodics and it was a very expensive ordeal.

  Like I said in a previous message, it was in 2000 that I was also very
sick for 6 months. I believe that the Bronchitis started it all, in
December of 1999.

God's Blessings to all of you for a healthy year and let's all avoid  being
around those who are sick when we can. I don't mean that to be unkind, either.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson