ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:49:25 -0600
Hi Matt,

Glad you're here with us.  We're a small list but there lots of good people
who
put the Lord first in their lives and are willing to deal with honest
questions.

It seems as though you're really searching for more of God in your life and
that's a good thing; a heart attitude that God will honor.  That's actually
where all of us need to be as Christians.

My husband, John and I, can certainly identify with you and Terri in some of
the experiences you've had in the stressful world of reproduction.  Glad you
have the joy of a healthy baby girl.

Vicki