ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:25:49 -0400
Even though I love the Yankees, they have a habit of taking with one hand
(getting runs with batting) and giving with the other (giving up bases with
lousy pitching).  I have a theory that they will go to 7 intentionally just
for all the advertising dollars behind it as a big business.  But if they
don't end the innings (as in the last inning of the series) I don't think
they will win.  They can only win if they do clean up batting to save the
damage their pitching and base giveaways do.

Paul the Realist