ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:53:08 -0600
Warm Belly Lion,

lol. You can put Corel Ware in the oven, also. It's not plastic, though,
it's really glass. <grin> <smile> lol.

Yes, it will break if you drop it, unfortunately, and it does shatter. lol.
I alsohave a lot of Corel ware, and I do use it in the oven all the time. I
also have stone ware china as well. I love it, too.

You can all come for dinner.

Last night we had some friends over for supper. They helpped us
tremendously after the Tornado, and we had the following:

turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravey, California Blend Veggies, green
salad, olives, pickles, cranburries, hot buns, and lots of ice water.

I played the organ for them after supper while Linda and Vernon cleaned up
things and put food away. Linda wanted me to sing, and she threatened me
with gravey on my nose if I didn't sing. lol. It was really funny! <grin>
She kept telling me she had a spoon full of gravey, and she actually
touched my nose with it. lol. Then we thought we all better sing "Joy to
the World." lol.

It was a fun time. She gave me a warm blankie for Christmas to put over me
when I'm sitting in my chair in the evening, or during the day when I'm
feeling lazy and sleepy. lol. I love it. She's going to make one for
Vernon, also. They are made out of fleece. They are loving! and squeezable
and soft. lol.

Lovings and Squeezings for all of you.

Love,
Pat who is feeling blessed and full of love,