ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:45:58 -0600
Chris,

I'm very far behind in my email and I have been reading all the messages
related to this thread. I wasn't going to put in my two cents worth in, but
I changed my mind.

God does not want you to be offended just because you didn't get a reply
when you thought you should. Like many on this list have said, we are all
busy, and I have read your message in other's replies, and I did pray for
you even though I didn't respond. Your message below wasn't very loving. I
believe that everyone, including myself has been praying for you with all
your health problems. Please accept our love which is unconditional. God
does not put conditions on our love, except that we love others as He loves us.

I'm glad I don't get upset when people don't reply to my messages. Yes,
it's nice to know that we're loved and prayed for, but if you trust us, and
if you love God, you will know that we all love you, and that we are
praying for you and all your situations. Besides that, God knows our
hearts, and He also knows that it isn't right to say that we don't care,
when in fact, we do care for you.

Praying for you, Chris. Lord, Please give Chris peace about these feelings
towards us. I pray that you don't get mad like you have done before, and
leave this list.

God Bless you, Chris and Everyone.

Lord, forgive me if I've said the wrong thing.

God Bless you all.

Love,
Pat Ferguson