ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:00:33 -0500
Thanks for the prayers, and no! food loving lion, I will not send junk
food to you, you don't need the temptation,
think healthy thoughts, like bananas, apples, and oatmeal!
don't think about that C word, you knowwhat I am talking about, well,
guess a little would be ok,
chocolate is good for you, in moderation!
just remember that,
that means for you, that you can't have it all, you have to share!!!!!!
Rhonda