ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:23:07 -0600
You will be happy to hear that Carol and Mike both made it into and out of
the hot tub tonight.  Did I tell you all what happen yesterday?  Our basset
hound, excuse me, Sandy's basset hound, sneaked downstairs, something he is
not allowed to do, and Carol and Mike hadn't close their door to their
apartment in the basement.  Hoaggie found some chocolates and guess what he
did to their candy?  Boy, did that dog have a belly ache last night, too.  I
don't know what kind of chocolates they make in England but they didn't go
over well with an American hound.  He is fine today, however, and so are
they, minus the candy, of course.  Pray for them tomorrow.  Sandy, Carol,
Mike, John and Vicki, yes the Vicki you all know on echurch, are all going
shopping together, along with my two sisters.  I, on the other hand am
staying home to pray and fast for a good financial out come.  Oh, yes, I am
assigned to run the sweeper, to scrub the bathroom and kitchen floors, and
anything else that needs to be done.  Maybe I should go shopping with them
instead.  On a more serious note, pray the man whose son attempted suicide
comes tomorrow evening to our prayer group as well.  I know I mentioned that
before but pray again anyhow.

Phil.

Phil.