Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:07:38 EST
Forgot to put my name down.

I recently purchased a ShuttleHot 569 mobo (TX) with Intel 200MMX CPU and a
Quantum Fireball 3.2 UDMA hard drive.  Win95 indicates I'm running in MS-DOS
compatability mode.  I've run the Win95 patch disk that came with the
motherboard, and the Flash BIOS for PCI bridge.  The Flash "took" and  is
indicated at boot up.  There was also a Bus Master IDE program which installs
Intel PCI Bus Master IDE controller.  In the Control Panel under Device
Manager there is an exclamation mark beside the Primary IDE Controller and the
Secondary IDE Controller.

Any ideas?  I've e-mailed Spacewalker, but have yet to receive a response.

Byron Wolter