From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 22:28:50 -0600
I haven't been able to participate but if it were a 20 meter net and
would be say between 1 and 5 cdt, I could be there.  The current time of
the net is right at the end of dinner.  I would try to check in but I
would get accused of trying to get out of helping with the dishes.  Here
in Louisiana, Sunday dinner is a big deal for my family.  I know it
isn't just about me so what ever really works for the group is great,
I'll just have to hide out in the shack or asked to be excused for good
behavior in the past.