From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:52:46 -0400
Well, normally it's not good to run 2 tuners, but what you might want to do
is get the swr perfect on the antenna or as close as you can, put the TW-1
in between the radio and amp, making sure everything's tuned up and ready to
go first, then see if you see strange SWR there when the amp's on, I have a
feeling one of those, I think there are capacitors that go bad and do that
sometimes but I'd have to look it up on line, if the radio's seeing 1:1 or
close to it in to the amp at all times, it's something else, possibly as
simple as tuning the amp wrong. I'd check the input of that amp first and
see if something's going on there.