From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2009 20:26:29 -0600
    Harvey:

They say that trac fone doesn't work out here because of the very hilly
teraine.  We find that in our community, you can initiate a call fine, but
soon after the call begins, it is dropped, almost without exception. ...
And, this is with a fully-charged battery, and applies to both my wife's and
my phones.

Don't know about Jitterbug, and may check into that too.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ