From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 13:30:59 -0400
Hi Buddy and all, thanks for that update, Well considering those prices,
*automatically way_too rich for my blood.  Clark Howard recently talked
about a WI FI clock radio for $79&Change, but I haven't yet found a link.
Would be interested to know what others have found.  I want a WI FI model,
although if it'd also work "wired," that'd be a plus, but I ain't payin no
300$s for _Any of them.  Thanks again, Danny.