From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 18:23:35 -0400
Don't know, Ron.  I had thought maybe it would be mentioned in today's top
tech tidbits from Dean Martineau but he didn't have it.  Perhaps it's too
new. It's quite possible that Jonathan Mosen or someone at FS had something
to do with helping MLB.  Anyway, I'm glad they made the changes although I
still think they should have been able to make the standard player
accessible.  Lou