From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 21:13:14 -0400
The 2000 is accessible but hardly handheld.  In fact, nothing in an HF radio
can really be considered handheld, although some of the QRP rigs or the
706's from Eicom are pretty small. Generally, when you say handheld, you're
talking about VHF and UHF Handi-talkies or HT's.  Forgive me if I'm telling
you things you already know.  Lou