From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 14:23:13 -0400
the cable for the most part is more brand specific than anything else, the
main kenwood one will do it for you, there were only a couple kenwoods,
TS-520 ts-820 and TS-480 that are different form the others that I know of.
They make those relays for external, or if you know someone, or if you are
willing to pull the cover off and do it, it's very easy to install, I see
how it is in mine. I know a lot of people wouldn't want to pull the cover
off an amp, but anyone who doesn't mind and is good with that sort of thing
would have no problem. Nothing wrong with doing it externally either though.
again, ebay has a lot of people with that stuff out there.