From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 14:10:51 -0400
Rick,

Just for starters:

If you need the buffer  between the rig and amp because the amps keying
voltage is too high, look at the Ameritron RB 704  and the  correct cable
for your particular radio.  I think it is the PNP 704.     If I remember
right, the 704 does not draw it's needed 12 vdc from the 430 like it does
from most other rigs and you will need a wall wart.

If it  turns out that you don't need a buffer between rig and amp do a
google search for W2ENY's home page. He sells a cable that  has the 7 pin
din on one end for the rig and the 2 RCA plugs at the other end for  keying
and ALC.   He may have a buffer also, but  not sure.

There are other sources, but hope this gets you going  in the right
direction.

73, Steve KW3A