From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 12:20:47 -0400
you can get a keying interface cable from the amp to the radio on ebay or a
few other places which you'd need, you can tune it with the TW1. I have the
SB-200 and that's how I do it though I mainly only use it on one band anyway
so I just double check it now and then, but really tuning for max output,
with in reason, if you mess up you can see an incredible reading out of the
amp as I found tuning mine for the first time, but that will blow it up big
and fast I'm told. If that amp says it will put out 800 watts, you may see a
little more, but if you see more than 900 or so, better retune, I don't know
the output on that one, but basically, stay close to the rated output.