From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:55:44 -0400
Actually, I know a lot of people who remote mount the head on the dash of
their car with the main unit under the seat, and just keep the mic plugged
in to the main unit. that works out because you can hang the mic somewhere
not on the dash or put it under the seat and take the control head with you
and not have to worry about the mic too. I know a few people who do things
like that though for your setup that probably might not work out.