From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:57:52 -0700
    I have the Diamond X200A to use with my HT's.  Since I cant put it
outside, it sits in my room pretty much out of the way.  I will hang it from
the vaulted ceiling eventually.  Because of the radials it uses, this is an
issue.  Can this antenna work if its upside down?  That would get the
radials way above head height.

A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for
littering.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-