From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:15:18 -0600
I have my HF TW1 sitting on top of the small power supply I am using to power it and it doesn't move around but then again, I am using RG8X and it is a lot more flexible than heavy RG8 or 9913 coax.  When I connect the TW2 for 2 meters, I'll sit it on top of the TW1 but as someone suggested, the easiest thing to do is to use a long strip of Velcro to surrounds both meters together, or to use shorter strips just to secure them to whatever you might have one sitting on.  Of course, if it is sitting alone on a table, I would think the rubber feet on the bottomed should be enough to keep it from moving around too much.  They sure are a godsend for blind hamming, that's for sure, and well worth the reasonable price they get for them.  If the coax rigidness is causing the problem of movement, you can buy an elbow jointed coax connector which you can screw the antenna into and that way the coax won't push it, the meter, around, because it will be at a right angle to the watt meter itself.

Phil.