From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:33:38 -0700
Hi Phil,

I had fun last night in the contest.  I didn't work for any score but got on
40 meters last night chasing the South Americans who were working split.
This 850 is easy to work split with and I managed to bag several of them.
It was a lot of fun.  I know it shouldn't make much difference between 600
watts and 1100 plus watts but it sure seemed to for me from the last time I
got on with my little solid state amp.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX