From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:56:01 -0400
back in the day I used to know everything that went on in the neighborhood
by phone conversations. I wasn't as bad as my friend who used to sit right
out at his pick nick table in the backyard with the scanner listening to
cordless phones in the area doing one of the "listen to this!" things with
his friends, but in the house, I guess I was almost as bad.