From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:14:34 -0400
No, there wouldn't be any harm in swapping the antennas with the transciever
on, Because you're not going to be transmitting while you're swapping them.
Secondly, the Jpole is probably going to give you better performance, just
because of the fact that if I remember right, it's going to have more gain.

73,
Chris Schulte, w8cjs