From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:06:24 -0700
Well, here I sit, very very fat, dumb and happy, as the saying goes and
Phil wants me to climb his tower.  Sorry to say, but I'm afraid my climbing
days are about a hundred pounds, I mean just over.  I do have that cd
though, actually it was on vhs and I had a guy put it on cd for me so I
can easilly distribute copies to anyone who wants one. <smile>  What can I
say, too fat and bad knees, but at least you have a tower, I don't here in
Vegas.

73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr