From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:24:05 -0600
Today and tomorrow in Denver it is running 70 or 71 degrees and will be over
60 the rest of the week.  So, you've been putting off helping me by doing
the tower work all winter and now is the time for you to show up.  Don't try
and pull this, I'm blind, bit over on me either.  There is a blind guy on
here, who shall remain nameless, that has climbed towers that gives me
vertigo just thinking about it.  He even has a video tape of what he was
doing, too, so he can prove it.  Maybe he'll speak up.  I bet he couldn't
even find a climbing belt that will fit around his middle now, though.  I
know mine won't fit me any longer.  For that matter, it won't even fit my
son who has his third degree black belt in Karate, where have you heard me
say that before, but he is a much bigger guy than his dad.  So I make my
skinny nephew do the climbing while my 26 year old son and I tell him, from
the ground, what to do.  Send your call sign with the door bell when you
come and that way I'll know who it is.  Thank you.

Phil.