From:
Karim Lakhani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:17:18 -0600
Hi Pat,
When you say you are a spotter does that mean being in a plain?
If so what tasks do you perform or are you a sighted person?
I may not understand the tasks involved to be a spotter if you can clarify.
Thanks.

$$$$
MSN & EMAILto: [log in to unmask]
Love Hockey?
 HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$
"Shallow men believe in luck.
 Strong men believe in cause and effect."

* Ralph Waldo Emerson *