From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:17:04 -0400
Pat:

There has been considerable discussion on the blind hams e-mail list from
time to time regarding the FEMA on line courses that are increasingly
becoming required for RACES certification.

I have summaries for IS100, IS200, IS700, and IS800, if you'd be interested
in putting them up on the Handiham web site.

I think IS100, 200, and 700, are still current, although my summary for
IS800 may be a little outdated since that course has recently been revised.

I have taken all of these courses, and have found the summaries to be very
helpful when taking the on line exams.

If you'd like the summaries, just let me know, and I'll send them your way.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI