Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:41:34 -0400
Yes, that part is probably a router.  You can find wireless routers for $50 or
maybe a bit less if you shop around.

When you get it, you'll set up your network again, so it won't matter what
your old security key (i.e. password) was.  You'll create a new security key
to log on to your wireless network.

Steve, K8SP