From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:42:04 -0400
Colleen:

Thanks so much for your thoughts on enhanced skywarn training for the blind.
I'm going to archive all of the e-mails I get, so they are available when I
put the actual article together.

Hopefully, I'll get some additional responses from other list members as the
days go on here.

I just need to document the fact that such a program as described in my
original e-mail would be perceived as being useful for the folks it is
designed to serve.

Thanks again.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ