From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:18:33 -0400
Hello to all,
I had a wireless connection on my computer to the internet.  I couldn't have a cable connection in my bed room and the only cable connection was in the living room.  So I had a wireless connection so It was a small box that connected to the cable and then plugged into the wall.  There is another part of the thing in my computer with an antenna.  I am sorry but I can't remember what  this is called.  I had a pass word on it.   I still have the part in my computer but I have lost the part that pluggs into the wall.  If you want to use wireless connection to the internet can you just buy the part that hooks into the cable and pluggs into the wall.   All So, How can I find My pass word.  I still get the message when I get on my computer after it has booted up about so many connections in the area.
Thanks for your help.
Bill Deatherage