From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:28:55 -0400
I actually think, if I wait and keep looking casually, so long as I don't
get rushed out of here, I'll find something in a better area than I grew up
in where I could have a couple antennas anyway. Where I grew up, it as a
horrible area crime wise and if I had any antennas up, my equipment would be
stolen constantly but I could have put antennas up easily space wise.As the
time gets closer to when it's possible, I'll look, I think I can do what I
want. I might need a room mate, but I think I could do what I want
reasonably well in a reasonably safe area with decent transportation and
putting up antennas though probably less than I have up now but I'd kind of
like to do that anyway. Not like I'm in now, but not an area like where I
grew up where we had to walk around the house every time we got home before
going in because it got broken in to so much and we didn't want to go in if
someone was still inside. A little more than once a year on average.