From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:37:38 -0500
    Steve:

That's weird about the reply going only to Kevin.

He might have somehow forwarded the e-mail to me privately.

I noticed that there were two copies of his message, so maybe one was to me
privately, and the other was to the list.

Will be around next week-end, although Sunday looks better than Saturday for
me at this point.

I could be around next Sunday: Feb 1 at 2000 Z if anyone's interested, and I
can try either 20 or 40, although 20 sounds a bit more interesting.

Our problem is, though, that Kevin won't be available as a West Coast net
control, but maybe if someone else steps up, we can still do it.

Will be reading the mail on the list throughout the week, and will
participate or even help however I can.

73 from Tom Behler:   KB8TYJ