Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:03:29 -0500
Hi Howard,

As others have told you, it's CQ 160 CW.   The SSB version is at the end of
February.   There is one change in this years rules, where DX stations now
send their CQ zone instead of country.   Last night the only DX I got was
PJ2T and everybody's best friend in the Virgin Islands, Herbie KV4FZ.

73, Steve KW3A