From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:12:08 -0500
Hi all,
I'm listing for sale my Kenwood TS-570DG with the VS-3 voice read out chip,
and DRU3A digital recorder unit. Not that I want to, but it's just sat for
the last 14 months since I got the TS-2000 and I think at this point 3 HF
radios is enough if I can have some money. Hand mic and manual is included
and power cord with Anderson power poles. I'll put it on this list first, if
there's no takers I'll list it somewhere else. It's a 1 owner radio,
previous owner is a nonsmoker and wouldn't allow that filthy habit near the
radio equipment. Asking $600 plus shipping, postal money order or the like,
I'll take paypal, but you'll have to add the 3% or what ever it is that they
take from me. I might talk on the price a little but I'm not really
desperate here so I probably won't talk far. Due to luck with recent trades,
I might consider it but with admittedly unreasonable terms. IF you want to
hear the radio on the air, as long as conditions allow us to talk to each
other, that can be arranged.
I really don't want to sell all that much, but I can't keep switching radios
around just so they all get used.
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ Skype: n1umjjohn
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/n1umj