Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:02:14 -0400
Hi Mark, the vr500, aor 1000, R10, and djx10 are all fully keyboard
programmable. Not sure about the Icom R1, an earlier handheld receiver,
although I think they have a full keypad also.  These keypads are all
configured a little differently. and there is no cw freq read out etc.  You
can actually hear stuff/ssb&orCW on 80 and all bands, best using a small
whip of some kind, and or a 23foot or so piece of wire.  They're no DRAKE
8b, they're not even a radioshack dx402, they're _not  as good on a
particular portion of the spectram as is a radio designed for that portion
of the spectram, but they do give a useable little handy way to keep up with
a bunch of stuff.
Call if you wish and we'll talk,Danny.