Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:59:31 -0700
7bit
From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Robert,

Well, I use a neckloop here so get away from the small speaker that way.
<grin>  Have you considered something like a mag mount antenna which you
could put near a window, maybe even on a fileing cabinet or some other
metal surface.  I got one here (don't recall which but think it was a
diamond of one model or another) and it works quite well.  It's a dual
band antennna and 5/8 wave on 2 meters I think.  Anyway, it has several
feet of coax cable on it so you can move the thing around and maybe get
a good spot.

Don