Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:15:54 -0400
Lou,

If you can't find anything wrong with the radio, then I'd say the outlet is
at fault.  Maybe it's time to check the outlet for loose connections or
worse.  I once had to replace an outlet that had been arcing because of
improperly tightened connections, and when I opened it up, much of the
plastic had melted from the sparks.  Luckily, I never got shocked, but that
outlet could have started a fire.

Steve