Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:11:49 -0700
this sounds promising.
although, I didn't see anything in the post about short cut keys to read
received txt or how to access that.
that is the biggest block to screen readers with any of the digital
programs, the ability to be able to read the incoming text.
I wonder if he would be willing to add some sort of snap to feature where
you could tell the program to snap to a specific frequency in the water fall
as a reference point.
also, does the program show what frequency you are currently monitoring in
the water  fall?
I don't have a receiver set up at the moment so i can't try this program for
myself, thus the questions.
73
Colin, V A6BKX