From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:45:03 -0600
After living nearly 26 years at the same QTH, what was an average place in town to live is now vastly different.  My kids witnessed an actual shooting not 300 feet from our house when they were growing up, drugs are sold less than 150 feet from my front door, and gang members hang out at the combination little store and gas station 100 feet from my property.  I don't trust hitting the right thing even with a scatter gun so instead of a guide dog, I'm considering what Flip Wilson used to talk about many years ago.  I'm going to get a guide rhino and I am not referring to Republican In Name Only.  Come to think of it, getting that type of rhino might be a better idea.  At least he'd carry a gun most likely.

Phil.
K0NX