From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:46:29 -0400
We use 10 meters for local stuff around here and 75, we leave 20 and the
bands likely to open free for the dx'ing. No point tying up those bands to
talk locally when you don't have to. That's like I will never get why CB'ers
run many thousands of watts to talk around town but having known most of
them in this area at one time or another, I guess considering the source is
key.